Demland Wealth LLC (“DW”) recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us. DW will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information.
We want clients to understand what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect your personal information:
Why We Collect Your Information We gather information about you so that we can:
- Help design and implement the investment and planning related services we provide you; and
- Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect and Maintain We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
- Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and financial information.
- Information that we generate to service your financial needs.
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your financial profile.
How We Protect Your Personal Information Privacy has always been important to DW. We restrict and limit access to client information only to those who need to carry out their business functions. We safeguard client information by preventing its unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your confidential personal information. Arrangements with companies or independent contractors not affiliated with DW will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
Contact Us Clients are encouraged to discuss any questions regarding privacy policies and procedures directly with Jason T. Demland, Chief Compliance Officer of DW. Please contact Jason T. Demland at (419)438-5867.